注册会员
搜索
查看: 1393|回复: 9

燕姿最新留言

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-5-6 10:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
JENTING  or  GANTING?

發表於: 2006-05-06 02:11:51   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi all,

As you know, i'm in malaysia. Tomorrow is another big day and the air here is thin, so i find myself out of breath sometimes....(pant pant.)

These days I have been rather carefree, not that i haven't got work, but it feels like i no longer have to follow the industry's pace. And there are so many interesting stories and meanings, i feel like i've finally found time to explore (albeit on my own). But you know how it is with us human, you take something good, you dissect it, scutinise it time and again, not believing your good fortune and finally cast it to the "no" bin. It's self destructive and unbelievably stupid. I hope it doesn't happen to anyone of us :) because it's 2006.

I have been reading some materials online the other day and realised how ignorant i would be without the convenience of the internet. Everything from details of WWII to how to cook mussels is just a click away.

For those who like to read, I have bought but misplaced White Teeth by Zadie Smith. So i'm unable to finish it, but the first 100 pages were interestingly well-written. (can't say the same for On Beauty though), will find time to replace it when i'm not busy breathing in other things.

SO, what's new with everyone?

ok i should go to bed soon, or not.

get ready malaysian fans.

yz
 楼主| 发表于 2006-5-6 10:07 | 显示全部楼层
燕姿留言英文中文對照翻譯如下:

(Title)JENTING or GANTING?
(標題)(這裡該叫做)JENTING還是GANTING?

hi all,
嗨,大家

As you know, i'm in malaysia. Tomorrow is another big day and the air here is thin, so i find myself out of breath sometimes....(pant pant.)
就像大家知道的,我正在馬來西亞。明天是另一個重要的日子(我的馬來西亞演唱會),而這裡的空氣很稀薄(Leo Man按:Genting雲頂高原是馬來西亞的旅遊和避暑勝地,位於吉隆坡東北約50公里處,海拔約1772公尺,風景十分漂亮),所以我有時候會覺得自己喘不過氣來……(吁吁)

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

These days I have been rather carefree, not that i haven't got work, but it feels like i no longer have to follow the industry's pace. And there are so many interesting stories and meanings, i feel like i've finally found time to explore (albeit on my own). But you know how it is with us human, you take something good, you dissect it, scrutinise it time and again, not believing your good fortune and finally cast it to the "no" bin. It's self destructive and unbelievably stupid. I hope it doesn't happen to anyone of us :) because it's 2006.
最近這幾天我蠻輕鬆愉快的,並非我不需要工作,而是我覺得我不再必須跟隨著音樂工業的腳步。而且,還有好多有趣的故事和有意義的事,我終究想要找時間去探索(儘管對我來說很不容易)。可是你知道的,對我們人類來說,你以為某件事物很好、你仔細分析它、細看它一次又一次,不相信你的好運,最後又把它丟到「不」的箱子裡(不再理它),這真是很消極又愚蠢的。我希望這不會發生在我們之中任何一個人身上 :) ,因為現在已經是2006年了。

I have been reading some materials online the other day and realised how ignorant i would be without the convenience of the internet. Everything from details of WWII to how to cook mussels is just a click away.
這幾天我在網路上看了不少東西,也覺得要不是有方便的網際網路(Internet),我會是多麼地無知。在網路上,從第二次世界大戰的細節到如何烹煮貽貝(的知識),都只要按一下滑鼠就可以知道。

For those who like to read, I have bought but misplaced White Teeth by Zadie Smith. So i'm unable to finish it, but the first 100 pages were interestingly well-written. (can't say the same for On Beauty though), will find time to replace it when i'm not busy breathing in other things.
給那些喜歡閱讀的人參考,我買了Zadie Smith的White Teeth這本書,但它的內容和我想像的不同。所以,我沒辦法看完它,不過這本書前一百頁寫得非常有趣(雖然作者另一本On Beauty就不是這樣),應該會再找時間看看它,當我不是那麼忙於吸收其他事物的時候。
(Leo Man按:Zadie Smith的White Teeth http://www.amazon.com/gp/product ... glance&n=283155 ,On Beauty
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product ... glance&n=283155 )

SO, what's new with everyone?
那麼,大家最近過得如何?有什麼新鮮事呢?

ok i should go to bed soon, or not.
好啦,我得快點上床睡覺去了,要不然……

get ready malaysian fans.
馬來西亞歌迷們等著瞧吧,我來了。

yz
燕姿
(以上燕姿留言翻譯 by 獅子座男子Leo Man)

[本贴已被 作者 于 2006年05月06日 10时13分56秒 编辑过][/COLOR][/ALIGN]
回复

使用道具 举报